Sunday, June 27, 2010

this is a stochastic fractal that jeffsteward and i fumbled out..
i will write more about this later. . but for now.. here is number 4.

here dumped here..
some ramblings for the sake of converging on a useful perspective..
i have found (in a large way) that if i am having trouble grasping something, or if something that i see in nature does not fit with my intuition of nature,
if i just start talking to someone about it... usually my ramblings will come across some perspective that is useful.
it is the same effect that writing has. by talking, i force my implicit ideas to be turned into explicit ideas. through this process, the things which you thought languagelessly about have to be accounted for. when this happens, a lot of structures which may have been overlooked, or misinterpreted (in their vague implicit forms) are forced to become explicit, well-formed, and uttered..

so.. i seem to achieve the same effect when i talk to myself. i ask myself all relevant questions which occur to me in real-time.. and so on.
so, here is some auto-discussion towards resolving my issues in the previous post, pertaining to the seeming information loss when using time delay embedding with the chaotic circuit data.
i think i may have resolved more or less how this might be happening, but i will have to take further data to find out..
the ramble is 12:00 or so.. since i meant it just for myself.
otherwise, i try to keep them kind of short..

scrollPopulation by a philadelphia experiment

No comments:

Post a Comment